PROGRAM OF SEMINAR
OVERVIEW OF THE LATEST CHANGES IN MIGRATION LEGISLATION
March 25 and 26, 2021
DOS Immigration team invites you to be a part of the seminar, which will be held on March 25 and 26 in Almaty. Seminar is focused on the essential issues of entry, exit and stay of foreign citizens in Kazakhstan under restrictive measures and quarantine, as well as on the procedures of work permits and visas obtainment in the Republic of Kazakhstan. During the seminar, DOS Immigration consultants will present an overview of the latest changes in migration legislation this year, as well as converse about the planned innovations in the upcoming year. Seminar program is useful for HR heads and specialists, employees of visas and work permits department, specialists of mobilization and personnel relocation department, lawyers.
RELEVANCE OF THE SEMINAR
Government of Kazakhstan IS MAKING a number of positive changes in the migration legislation. The main aim is to simplify processes and creation of good conditions for investors. During the seminar we will discuss current amends, upcoming changes, cases of your company. It will help you to be in touch with latest news and reduce possible red flags.
Seminar program includes practical issues:
- Quotation and attraction foreign labor force.
- The procedure for obtaining a special permit for the entry of a foreign citizens issued by the Interagency Committee.
- Registration and approval of visa invitations in the migration authority.
- Restrictions on stay under the visa-free regime for citizens of 57 countries.
- The procedure for extending the period of temporary stay of foreign citizens in the Republic of Kazakhstan, including citizens of the EAEU.
- Notification on arrival of foreign citizens in Republic of Kazakhstan, including working with Visa and Migration portal.
- Administrative responsibility of inviting party and foreigners for violation of migration rules.
- A detailed review of the adopted and planned changes in the migration legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Seminar also includes additional session during which each participant can ask question from practice or discuss problematic cases.
Date and venue:
March 25 and 26, 2021
Almaty city, Kazakhstan Hotel
- 10:00 – 13:00 – main seminar program
- 13:00 – 14:00 – lunch time
- 14:00 – 15:00 – session of questions from participants’ practice
- Price for participation is 150,000 tenge + 12% VAT for 1 participant
- For DOS Immigration customers, a 20% discount is provided (the cost of participation is 120,000 tenge + 12% VAT for 1 participant).
- Price includes coffee-breaks, lunches, handouts and certificate.
- Costs for travel and accommodation of participant do not included into price.
- DOS Immigration will reimburse amount of 50% from cost of participation if participant informs about non-participation in 10 calendar days prior to seminar date. Amount will not be refunded if participant informs about non-participation in less than 5 calendar days prior to seminar date.