This is to inform you about changes implemented by The Ministry of Health of RoQ which has revised its Resolution “On further strengthening measures for the prevention of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Qazaqstan”:
For Qazaqstani citizens:
- Category 1A: Individuals arriving from People’s Republic of China, South Korea, the Islamic Republic of Iran and Italy will be placed under 14-day quarantine in regional provisional hospitals followed by 10 day follow-up in a policlinic of residence (stay).
- Category 1B: Individuals arriving from Germany, France and Spain will be placed under 14-day home isolation. They will be under medical observation and regular visit by doctor. This will be followed by another 10 days of follow-up (daily phone calls). If you are in this category, KPO will contact you individually and notify your home isolation requirements and arrangement.
- Category 1A& Category 1B Travelers from People’s Republic of China, South Korea, the Islamic Republic of Iran, Italy, Germany, France and Spain will be denied entry into Qazaqstan. Exception to this ruling are Citizens of these countries who are resident in another non category 1 country and have not visited a Category 1 country for 30 days prior to arrival.
- Category 2: Individuals arriving from Great Britain, Nederland and Switzerland will be put under medical observation (regular visits by medic) in the place of residence (stay) for 14 days. This will be followed by another 10 days of follow-up (daily phone calls). These individuals do not require a mandatory home-quarantine, but are recommended to self-isolate, avoiding contacts with others and avoiding visits to mass-gatherings.
- Category 3: Individuals arriving from Belgium, Sweden, Norway, India, Iraq, Filipinas and USA will be under medical observation in the place of residence for 24 days (daily phone calls).